Candle Care

Whilst candles are fantastic, it's important to remember that they are still a naked flame. We advise you follow the guidance below to keep safe and maximise your candle’s lifespan.

To prevent fire and serious injury, burn candle within sight. Keep away from drafts and vibrations. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never burn the candle on, or near anything that can catch fire.

Trim the wick to 5mm before lighting. Keep the candle free of any foreign materials, including matches and wick trimmings. Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface. Do not burn the candle for any more than three hours at a time.

Upon first burn, allow a complete melt pool to form, so as to ensure even burning and prevent tunnelling throughout. 

Before using your candle, if it has been sitting for a long time we advise turning it upside down for 45 minutes to ensure there has been no oil seepage and that the throw is maximised.